Saturday, January 15, 2011

New cycling routes for 2011

The weather today was truly amazing and I had to keep pinching myself to remind myself that it was the 15th January. Having been in the Alps all week where it was unusually warm and humid for January and the skies overcast, this morning I awoke in the Languedoc to a beautiful sunny day - this was why we chose to move here last year to set up Le Saint André.




 
New for 2011 we are going to be providing our guests with our recommendations for walking and cycling in the area and have been working hard on researching various routes. Today provided the chance to test a couple of local routes that can be done combining my two favorite passions, cycling and wine! 
I will write more about these routes in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment